International Conference on
Multicore Software Engineering, Performance, and Tools
MUSEPAT 2013 (merging MSEPT and PADTAD into one conference!)
Saint Petersburg, Russia, August 19-20, 2013
Submission of abstracts: March 11, 2013 - AoE (Anywhere on Earth)
Submission of full papers: March 18, 2013 - AoE (Anywhere on Earth)
Notification of acceptance: May 26, 2013
Symposium: August 19-20, 2013
AIMS AND SCOPE
MUSEPAT is a forum for researchers and practitioners that face the multicore and distributed software challenge, addressing the full software development life-cycle of concurrent systems — software specification and design, programing models and techniques, testing, analysis, and debugging. The conference welcomes original, previously unpublished regular, and industrial papers, as well as tool presentations.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Software engineering for multicore systems
- Specification, modeling and design
- Programing models, languages, compiler techniques and development tools
- Verification, testing, analysis, debugging and performance tuning, security testing
- Software maintenance and evolution
- Multicore software issues in scientific computing, embedded and mobile systems
- Energy-efficient computing
- Experience reports
MUSEPAT will include a special session on Parallel and Distributed Testing, Analysis and Debugging, and welcomes contributions from the PADTAD community.
MUSEPAT proceedings will be published by Springer as a volume in the LNCS (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) series.
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to appear in a special issue of the Journal on Software Testing, Verification and Reliability.
MSEPT, IWMSE, PADTAD, MSEPT 2013, IWMSE 2013, PADTAD 2013, MSEPT 13, IWMSE 13, PADTAD 13,