MUSEPAT 2014 has been cancelled. The next MUSEPAT will be in 2015 as a SAC 2015 Track.
3rd International Conference on Multicore Software Engineering, Performance, and Tools (MUSEPAT 2014)
November 16-17, 2014
Co-located with FSE 2014.
Submission of abstracts: June 23, 2014 July 17, 2014
Submission of papers: June 27, 2014 July 17, 2014
Notification of acceptance: August 27, 2014
AIMS AND SCOPE
MUSEPAT is a forum for researchers and practitioners that face the challenges of multicore and distributed software. The scope of MUSEPAT includes research that addresses all aspects of the software development life cycle of multicore systems —specification, design, programming models and techniques, testing, analysis, and debugging. The conference welcomes original, previously unpublished technical (full/short) papers, industrial experience reports and tool papers.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Software engineering for multicore (CPU or GPU) and heterogeneous systems
- Specification, modeling and design of multicore systems
- Programming models, languages, compiler techniques and development tools for multicore
- Parallel and distributed testing and debugging (PADTAD) including noise-based testing, cloud testing
- Software maintenance and evolution of multicore systems
- Performance tuning and optimization of multicore
- Domain- and platform-specific multicore software issues in scientific computing, embedded and mobile systems