- PDF version of the call is available here
Senior researchers, PhD, MS, or undergraduate students are now invited to submit an application for participation at eNTERFACE '13. All those interested in participating at the workshop should send their application by emailing the organizing committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. The application should contain:
- A short CV.
- A list of preferred project(s) to work on. Look at the Projects & Teams page for project options. The full project descriptions include a list of opened positions for each project. Each participant is supposed to participate (except in rare exceptional cases) in a single project.
- A list of interests/skills to offer for these projects. In case there is too many applicants for one project you may be selected for participation of second or third of projects you mention in your application (if you do so).
- The possible dates of participation. Generally, it is expected that participants will take part in the workshop as a whole and attend it for the whole 4 weeks. Of course, we understand that especially in case of senior researchers that may not be achieved, in such case indicate it in your application.
The workshop attendance is free of charge but participants must pay for travel, accommodation, and living from their own funds. The estimated costs are like this:
- Accommodation in dormitories is from €225 to €355, in case of single occupancy, and from €190 to €200, in case of double occupancy of the room - per person per whole 4 weeks.
- Meals can be around €400 for the whole 4 weeks. It can be about a half if you cook yourself at the dorm and eat at the university canteen.
- February 17th, 2013 - Publication of the Call for Participation.
- May 26th, 2013 - Closing of the Call for Participation.
- June 10th, 2013 - Publication of the final list of team members.
- July 15th – August 9th, 2013 - eNTERFACE’13 Workshop.